Trove exists to create stylish, affordable, responsibly made apparel by providing dignified jobs to people around the world. We currently work in Rwanda, India, Nepal, Guatemala and Cambodia and are adding new countries and collections all the time. If you’re interested in helping us re-write the story of fast fashion for a more delightful existence on both ends of the supply chain – then read on!
Social Media Storyteller
Trove is looking for a special someone that is socially savvy and wanting to take on content planning, creation and execution of our social media channels. You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. You'll work closely with the Founder in your role and be foundational in developing our brand presence and relationships both online and off.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends/hashtags
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Depending on how fast you work/how creative you want to get, your time commitment would be 5-10hrs/week
- Experience in using/managing multiple social media platforms for a brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Understand and replicate the voice of the company via Marketing channels
- Provide a monthly report on analytics and recommendations for future posting
- Photography/Adobe Creative Suite experience is preferred.