1 whole chicken (I just get a Rotisserie Chicken and de-bone it)
1 yellow onion
3 cloves garlic (optional)
1-2 lbs carrots aka lots 🥕🥕🥕
4-6 stalks celery
1 container Chicken Bone Broth like @bonafideprovisions or @sprouts
Cut up carrots, celery, onions, and garlic. Sautee the garlic and some onions in big pot (optional). Add in whole chicken into the pot and fill with bone broth and water until chicken is covered. Add onion, carrot and celery trifecta and bring pot to a boil. Then turn down to a simmer and cook for 1 hour. Enjoy with noodles for a heartier meal 🍲!
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans yellow corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, celery, tomatoes, jalapenos, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and vegetable oil.
- Pour dressing over black-eyed pea mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least three hours.
- 2 pizza crusts
- 1/4 c. pesto
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
- 6 slices of nitrate free, black forest bacon cut into thirds (cooked about 80% through since it will continue to cook once on the pizza)
- 1/2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. mixed greens
- 2 pinches of lemon juice
- a couple pinches of salt and pepper
1. Begin with your pizza crust. I always like to cook it about halfway through before adding toppings despite what the crust directions might say. Also, I like to cook it at 450 degrees if baking in the oven for a crispier crust. Just reduce the cooking time and keep an eye on it.
2. Remove both crusts from the oven and add pesto, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, bacon, and crushed red pepper flakes, splitting the amounts between each crust. Place back into the oven and bake until edges begin to brown and cheese is slightly golden.
3. Meanwhile, cook your four sunny side up eggs, seasoning with salt and pepper, and set aside.
4. Remove pizzas from the oven. Top each with two eggs, half of the mixed greens, a pinch of lemon juice, and a sprinkle or two of salt and pepper. Serve immediately!